ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: [DOC] Example asciidoc file as guideline
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2018 16:55:54 GMT
Maybe I was not clear enough... I am suggesting some kind of style guide.

I think if we provide it in the early stage, people might get inspired
from it and have examples in a very compressed form. I find the several
examples that I've studied very helpful but they are cluttered all over
the internet so it could be a shortcut for others.

I will provide an example to make it clearer. Will take some days as I
am off until coming Wednesday.

Thanks,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH