ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Rat flag for failure or success
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 10:19:32 GMT
Hi,

I recently had this discussion in the infra HipChat room

[10:03 AM] Jacques Le Roux: Dear Infra team :) We use RAT and have this report https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/rat-output.html
I was wondering if there is a way in RAT to get an alert when the status change from "ALL
OK" to an issue?
If not I guess I should ask the RAT project?
[10:05 AM] Daniel Takamori (pono): I'm not too familiar with RAT, so not sure it's possible
in buildbot besides adding a step to grep for errors or
something
[10:05 AM] Gavin McDonald: that would need some thought
[10:06 AM] Gavin McDonald: you could ask the RAT project if there output might contain a flag
or something we can use in builbot
[10:06 AM] Jacques Le Roux: Yes makes sense Daniel, I'll ask RAT and see if we can get something
for everybody...
And indeed need some thoughts
[10:07 AM] Jacques Le Roux: Thanks guys

So here is my request: is there a such flag? If not could there be one?

Thanks

Jacques