ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Gradle cleanAll and eclipse tasks
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 10:23:03 GMT
I'm already used to it :D (a bit too much I'd say, but that's life, hè)

BTW this question was related with the work I did recently on the Eclipse+Tips wiki page and
especially

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Eclipse+Tips#EclipseTips-EclipseandGradle

I think we have now a good way to handle plugins as a sub-project in Eclipse which is quite
convenient

Comments are welcome...

Jacques

Le 16/01/2018 à 11:12, Michael Brohl a écrit :
> Yes, you have to run "gradlew cleanAll eclipse ... " to regenerate the eclipse file.
>
> You'll get used to it after a while...
>

> Am 16.01.18 um 10:46 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
>> But then it's regenerated, right?
>>
>> Because, if I'm not wrong, the only trouble I have in Eclipse, and need to run the
eclipse task again, is after I ran cleanAll, right?