ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Planning for the creation of the new 17.xx branch(es)
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 16:28:57 GMT
There are 3 tasks that I'd like to be completed/committed before we create the R17 branch (or
maybe a R18 one)

 1. Tomcat SSO: OFBIZ-10047
 2. Upgrade jQuery 1.11.0 to jQuery 3.2.1: OFBIZ-9978
 3. The thread "OFBiz & gradlew-wrapper.jar" in this ML: http://markmail.org/message/nd7grfiyobjkfwae

 1. For jQuery it's just a matter of completing, most it done
 2. Tomcat SSO is complete, but Michael is reluctant because it has not been tested with a
cluster.
 3. For OFBiz & gradlew-wrapper.jar please refer to LEGAL-288 before continuing the discussion

So I ask for a lazy consensus about them, what are your opinions (please look at the Jiras
and ML I don't want to rehash all here)?

Also "I have" ideas for 2018, based on ideas from 2014, but that's another topic :)

Thanks

Jacques

Le 18/12/2017 à 16:19, Michael Brohl a écrit :
> Hi Jacopo, all,
>
> I've just finished committing all those FindBugs and refactoring issues so no more show
stoppers from my side to create the next release branch :-)

> Thanks,
>
> Michael
>

> Am 28.11.17 um 17:03 schrieb Michael Brohl:
>> Hi Jacopo,
>>
>> I am planning to do a bunch of FindBugs/refactoring commits in the coming days/weeks,
hopefully all of the currently open issues.