ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz & gradlew-wrapper.jar
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:30:57 GMT
Ha something I missed: we don't bundle the tools with the releases.

Should that be an issue? I guess not. Because anyway if one wants to build OFBiz one needs
an Internet connection. Hence the extra svn checking out of
the tools, once documented, should not be an issue.

We could also put the ofbiz-init.sh/bat in the framework and releases, easier for our users.

Opinions?

Jacques

> That's quite a good idea, thanks Nicolas
>
> +1
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 23/11/2017 à 09:07, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
>> I lookup the bigtop gradlew code and it's nice but I'm not sure tat works easily
on win$ environment.

>> I suggest also to follow Jacopo's remark and maybe we (I) can add an bash script
util in tools to download gradlew, like

>> $./tools/ofbiz-init.sh demo
>>
>> And like this we can add a .bat for other env.
>>
>> Nicolas
>>
>> Le 23/11/2017 à 08:54, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It's almost 7 months now and nothing happened at LEGAL-288
>>>
>>> So I think we should follow the way Jacopo suggested, and I reported below, before
we do the next release

>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Jacques

issue. Else, as Jacopo suggested: