ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From stim...@comcast.net
Subject Re: Change default Theme to Rainbow Saphir
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 18:30:00 GMT
This bug under Tomahawk theme was never addressed. I'd suggest removing Tomahawk as long as
a default theme change is being discussed:

----- Original Message -----From: Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>To:
dev@ofbiz.apache.orgSent: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 15:45:22 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: Change default
Theme to Rainbow Saphir

Hi,

Some news about that:

I have created few related minor issues that I want to fix before moving on

I also want to update this page before

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Visual+Themes+-+How+to

I'll before create a link to the current page as reference for releases prior to the introduction
of Common Theme

Also do we really need this obsolete page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Themes+stack
?

Thanks

Jacques

Le 09/10/2017 &agrave; 14:16, Jacques Le Roux a &eacute;crit :> Hi,>> I see
that more and more the Rainbow theme is used in our demos.>> I guess it's because It
has 2 advantages:>> 1. Being initially based on Flat Grey it handles RTL languages (the
only one doing that with Flat Grey)> 2. It's a modern theme, like others but Flat Grey
(dropdown sub-menus etc.)>> Now if we agree about the change we also need to determine
which variations, I personally prefer Saphir, (BTW in English should be Sapphire and we >
need to change that ;))>> I have also just noticed one thing: if you set the Arab language
it's difficult (impossible?) to get back to another language w/ that theme. To be > checked
before creating a Jira for that...>> Jacques>>