ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: OrderHeader And WebSite Relationship
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2017 18:54:26 GMT
Hi Ratnesh,

About 1 and 2, in such cases I always try to find the roots.

 1. It's https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-290 look for webSiteId,OrderEntry
 2. http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1128984

Unfortunately seems that this not add much.  I also wonder if the data in OrderTestData.xml
are ever used (else tests would fail, right?)

Anyway, I agree with your conclusion.

My 2cts

Jacques