ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Humera Khan <humera.k...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 10:21:15 GMT
Many Congratulations Rishi :)

*Humera Khan* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 9926084049

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Divesh Dutta <divesh.dutta@hotwaxsystems.com