ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From gil portenseigne <gil.portensei...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: Keep deleteProductionRunRoutingTask?
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:50:25 GMT
Hi Jacques,

In my opinion when I read deleteWorkEffort i'm expecting an entity-auto
service, that will remove my workEffort entry from database.

In this case it's removing the workEffort and all related entity, so i
propose to rename the service to removeWorkEffortAndRelated.

This service is to be used when i really don't care about related data.

Then we could replace deleteProductionRunRoutingTask with
removeWorkEffortAndRelated service...

The question remains, should we still define a deleteWorkEffort
entity-auto service ? I'm not sure that will be useful, but that's not
costly to have one defined...

Gil