ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Malin <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Xml definition file for theme
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 08:56:01 GMT
Hi Taher,

Yes I did but my idea was more oriented to create a dedicate xsd to like
service or entity instead of grow the ofbiz-component xsd.

I tried also to add a new resource definition to set the theme/xml path
the I wasted lot of time on ComponentLoaderConfig without the result
waited so I was folded onto FileUtil to load the config as demand

Currently I set the theme.xml on the component root  but I think It can
move on component/widget directory.

Nicolas