ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Tests and Buildbot are OK again
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:26:27 GMT
Ah, forgot to say that it seems the issue we get with R16 on Buildbot is the same than what
I get locally with framework trunk alone: no
runtime\logs\test-results is created.

The last we have for 16 is from 2017-02-02 10:25:37 https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/logs/16.11/

When we lastly ran tests https://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbiz-branch16 today

I doubt it's a change between r1781363 and r1786335 but I'll check that 1st

Jacques

> Hi,
>
> Buildbot is back again, pfew...!
>
> All tests are passing there but R16.11 which passes locally. I'll try to see why it's
a pb on Buildbot.
> I guess I have an idea: upgrading to Gradle 3 the Infra team lets the daemon in place
which is a default now (beware of that in prod!). I created
> INFRA-13643, let's see
>
> Also the RAT tests (framework-trunk and plugins-trunk) don't run because of an hardware
issue on the slave where they are supposed to build, Infra
> waits for a fix...
>
> Also I noticed that when framework-trunk tests fail locally no runtime\logs\test-results
is created.

> When you run tests in ofbiz-framework-buildbot (as I do in Buildbot) all is OK
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework-buildbot/trunk is a branch which
uses svn:externals to grab all the parts. Here are the