ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Help for running test cases and test suites in tasks list
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:33:21 GMT
Yes it's similar than OFBIZ-9274 "Add parameters information into Gradle tasks descriptions"

The difference is, being rebuffed by Taher and you and nobody else being interested, I'll
certainly close the Jira as Invalid or smthg like that; but
would at least like to be able to quickly know, from the CLI, the syntax to run tests an test-suites.

That's not something I use often and find hard to remember that I should call gradlew "ofbiz
-help" (is there 2 --, none, is it help, h, or ? etc.?)

Ah wait, trying I just remember that whatever you put after ofbiz which has no sense you get
the help. That's enough for me, subject close

Jacques