ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SKYPE CALL] Mentoring Support for New and Existing Committers
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:20:32 GMT
Hi Jacques

You're probably right but with not many people signed up to attend,
maybe it can be better handled offline.
Also if people are interested in looking at it again in the future then
we can do something then.

Thanks
Sharan

On 29/03/17 18:07, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Maybe more time between the announce and the meeting would help?
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 29/03/2017 à 18:01, Sharan Foga a écrit :
>> Hi All
>>
>> I'm going to cancel this call proposal as I've not really had any
>> feedback on this.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan
>>
>> On 2017-03-27 13:28 (+0200), "Sharan Foga"<sharan@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Everyone
>>>
>>> I'd like to suggest a call on Thursday this week (30th March). We
>>> have a lot potential times and I've included the details below
>>>
>>> CZ/FR/IT                   Kuwait            India
>>> 09.00                10.00            12.30
>>> 10.00                11.00            13.30
>>> 11.00                12.00            14.30
>>> 12.00                13.00            15.30
>>> 13.00                14.00            16.30