ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Plugins: svn:external or Gradle Task?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:30:42 GMT
I do that regularly when backporting same in several releases branches at once.

This could also happen when 2 plugins are related, example and exampleext for instance, ebay
plugins also IIRW. And I'm sure in more cases...

I agree on the idea of having separated projects, but I'm not sure how it will evolve...

Jacques