ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Using OFBiz as an Online Store for ASF Swag ?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 11:15:19 GMT
We could have an instance on the demo VM not restarted everyday with only few admin access

My 2cts

Jacques

Le 08/02/2017 à 11:49, Sharan Foga a écrit :
> Hi All
>
> I'm posting this message here as a potential idea for OFBiz to help out the ASF. I'm
not sure if it will go anywhere but here goes.

> At the moment I help to manage the stock of ASF branded merchandise for conferences such
as Apachecon and FOSDEM for Europe.

> During FOSDEM although we were giving stuff away for free, we did have limited stock
of some items and we actually had quite a few people interested in buying ASF branded stuff
so I was thinking about the possibility of using OFBiz to setup an ASF online store.

> This is only the start of an idea and I would need to discuss it with marketing, branding
and community development to understand if it is even possible and if there are any restrictions
etc and how it could work.