ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Julien NICOLAS <julien.nico...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: What is the "Apache OFBiz" product?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:51:45 GMT
Hi Jacopo,

I'm not sure that ofbiz is an ERP. I mean I'm not sure that ofbiz is a
turnkey solution. You can't just install the software and say "Let use
it, it's ready!". We get our hands dirty before the final customer can
use it serenely.

This is why I prefer the actual sentence "Apache OFBiz® is an open
source product for the automation of enterprise processes that includes
framework components and business applications"

I understand that is too long, this is why I suggest :

The "Apache OFBiz" framework

The "Apache OFBiz" web based application framework

Julien.