ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to create a separate svn repository for the OFBiz official plugins
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 08:13:52 GMT
On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 7:40 AM, Nicolas Malin <nicolas.malin@nereide.fr>
wrote:

> Why prepare the future in the same time to rename ofbiz as ofbiz-core ?
> Like that we would have :
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-core
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-plugin

I like it. And maybe in the future we will split framework and core:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-core
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-plugin

representing the three layers:
* framework: programming framework and api to develop enterprise/business
applications from scratch
* core: the OFBiz data model and core (CRUD etc...) services and other
artifacts (possibly the existing "applications")
* plugins

plugins can depend on core and framework
core depends on framework
framework doesn't depend on core and plugins

Jacopo