ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in on ofbiz-trunk
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 08:08:37 GMT
Come on Taher,

As I said below (my last message) BuildBot is only revealing a symptom.

I already explained in this thread http://markmail.org/message/h4i7cn4i2btugdwn:

<<Prior to Gradle migration we were not using the 8080 port during tests. For instance
we could have an OFBiz instance running, playing with its UI
and then run tests on another instance or vice-versa.
This is no longer possible because now the port 8080 (and others) are kept open while running
tests. So far it was only a "small" annoyance, but it's
now blocking BuildBot because infra puppetized the BuildBot slaves https://s.apache.org/pWQD.>>

I suggest that you test by yourself to be convinced.

I also wrote in this same email <<Before anything else, I will though ask infra why
Tomcat is always running on these hosts...>>

I did, now waiting their answer... and focusing on other matters in the meantime...

Jacques