ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz Premier League – Reviewers Choice Award
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 21:30:06 GMT
Oops sorry my dashboard was not shared, it is now, same link https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12310800

Jacques

> Hi Divesh, Sharan, Pierre,
>
> First I think it's better to not cross post this thread, and it seems it's best placed
here, in dev ML. Because, if we expect a realistic result,
> reviewing the work done by the HotWax team and giving an opinion about it is clearly
technical!

> This said, it was already an overwhelming task to review the work done by the HotWax
team (thanks you all!) and I don't think much people will have
> the time to seriously decide which team did the best work. Sorry but I'll not. Maybe
inside HotWax it's easier to decide, so maybe Jacopo, Anil,
> Scott and maybe some others I miss (sorry for you guys, you are so many) will because
they did not participate and I guess it was on purpose?

> About Pierre's answer, I must say I was also surprised that Sharan and not someone from
HotWax asked for feedback. Because her questions were
> already quite organised.
>
> This is minor regarding the question, but maybe Sharan you are officially working with
HotWax now?

> Anyway thanks to all who worked on these issues, improving OBFiz is always a good aim
and your effort was quite impressive! We have still 300 new