ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: OFBiz Premier League – Reviewers Choice Award
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2016 19:37:33 GMT
Paul,

the Hotwax team has spent a lot of effort over a long period of time and
contributes a lot. I cannot see much promotion from them in the official
mailing lists but even if there was some, it would be well deserved. I
really appreciate the work and contributions they do, and they do it in
an unpretentious and friendly way.

I find it disturbing that you are attacking them and Sharan in this way
and blaming them to be dishonest is insulting.

The only one that I am aware of doing open promotion for himself seems
to be yourself by answering questions in the mailing lists by only
pointing to your OFBiz fork instead of giving a helping answer. Even in
the below post you spent one of three paragraphs promoting your solution
and explaining that the community is not able to deliver a proper
solution so you had to do it.

And, by the way, what prevents you from contributing your work to OFBiz
to make it up to standards?

In my opinion, that comes much closer to dishonesty.

Regards,

Michael

PS: For the record: I am not endorsed by or affiliated with HotWax in
any way.