ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Improving the OFBiz User Interface
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:07:36 GMT
Amazing discussion and initiative.
​My only recommendation at the moment is to try to plan very short (in
scope and in time) development cycles (requirements gathering and
discussion, design, implementation, review) so that each cycle could focus
on a specific experiment/proposal (e.g. a given ui technology) and could
deliver a proof of concept to the community (e.g. as a new component) for
further discussion and work.

In this way we will be able to quickly implement and compare different
solutions/technologies and will have a chance to take a more informed
decision.

Jacopo