ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: Themes votes results
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 12:42:33 GMT
Hi Jacques,

I think you cannot decide for yourself to cancel a vote which is already
finished. This would make the whole voting process farcical.

You should at least ask the community if it is ok to cancel the vote and
take no action.

Besides this, I don't see a reason to cancel it. What's the burden to
carry out the vote result and action?

We should count the binding votes to have a valid result and then take
action.

What do others think?

Regards,

Michael