ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: Themes votes results
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 20:09:56 GMT
On 4 October 2016 at 23:05, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
wrote:

> But the idea is to keep only 1 or 2 themes.

I'd suggest that a policy to limit themes to one or two is a separate
issue. It's a change to the state of OFBiz at present. If anyone wants to
advocate that, it should probably be voted on in its own right.

I would oppose the idea. There's no magic ideal number. Specific themes may
be of greater or less significance. Tomorrow somebody might contribute a
number of good quality, distinctive themes. I'd say that would be a good
thing.

Cheers

Paul