ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Put the Rainbow Stone - Amber theme in Attic
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2016 06:03:37 GMT
-1

I cannot agree without first understanding the architectural design and
implications of how all rainbow themes are designed and connected. This
vote does not seem to be thoroughly thought out in terms of the
architectural implications and whether alternatives to deletion (merging,
sub-theming) are possible.