ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy OFBiz without Gradle
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:00:33 GMT
Hi Montalabano,

It's okay for the name of the user to change when you copy from one
computer to another, and I think the solution is very simple, just run the
build again by typing ./gradlew --offline build

What this will do is fix the classpath in build/ofbiz.jar because the
ofbiz.jar contains the classpath for all the dependencies (sitting in the
gradle cache) so when you switch to a new computer with a different user
name, it does not work immediately. So a simple rebuild command would do
the trick.

Regards,

Taher Alkhateeb