ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on Committer Mentoring and HipChat
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 06:49:38 GMT
+1

Actually I must say I far prefer async communication (ie email) for many reasons. There are
though some cases where it's helpful, but I trust it's
rare. You can react quite quickly to an email too...

And of course still the ASF mantra as a guide: "If it didn't happen on a mailing list, it
didn't happen."

Jacques

Le 23/08/2016 à 04:24, Wei Zhang a écrit :
> I agree with Divesh.
>
> We should not use HipChat all  days as it is hard to track the discussion topic. Also
the developers are in different time zone. It is hard to chat online at the same time