ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing multiple commands and related files for OFBiz server
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:38:02 GMT
Hi scott and jacopo,

yeah good point excuse me for not being clear. I suggest that if we want to
revive it then the UI layer on top is fired up separately. so in a way it
should be redesigned. my apologies I didn't express my thoughts clearly.

I used the analogy with the mobile just to say that this is how it should
be not what it is.

Regards,

Taher Alkhateeb