ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] Should we keep the Webhelp as is?
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 08:58:52 GMT
Hi Jacques

My preference would be the second option  - to make the Webhelp into
some type of plug in, as that makes it more flexible, for languages etc.

I did do an initial analysis of the latest version of the Webhelp addon
from Nereide with all the files it uses but I need a developer to help
me implement it as I don't have the technical knowledge to do it. I did
have access to their repo so can check again for any updates.  I'd be
happy to work on it but wouldn't be confident doing any code changes. so
would need to work with someone.

Thanks
Sharan