ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Vijaywargiya <ashish.vijaywarg...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to delete stale java files
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 06:30:48 GMT
I would prefer to keep Tax and Third Party Payment gateway files(The files
that does exists inside cybersource, ideal, orbital, paypal, securepay,
verisign etc). If you see some problems in those code base, like code base
is not updated based on latest changes then we can update those files.
Those files might have been used by so many users that we can't know
because we are doing this conversation on Dev mailing list. We should not
remove those files.

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya