ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Malin <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: Track user for status change
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 09:55:14 GMT
I agree with proposal but like Taher I suggest to :
* check all crud service for these entities are under entity-auto engine
* Improve entity-auto engine to manage this field by automatic process
(I realized this for create/lastModification field)
* Complete unit test
* propage entity definition

Nicolas

Le 25/06/2016 07:47, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
> Hi Nameet,
>
> I am assuming that you will not just change the entities but everything
> like the services and events where necessary to ensure updating this field.
> Am I correct in my understanding?
>
> Taher Alkhateeb
>
> On Saturday, 25 June 2016, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Jacques
>>

>> Le 24/06/2016 à 15:26, Nameet Jain a écrit :
>>
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> Currently in OFBiz, 'changedByUserLoginId' field is missing from status
>>> entities (like: ShipmentStatus). Using this field we can maintain the
>>> history for each status change made by user.
>>>
>>> I will recommend here to add 'changedByUserLoginId' field to track the
>>> userlogin detail. Here is the list of entities with missing such type of
>>> field.
>>>
>>> 1. BudgetStatus
>>> 2. ContactListCommStatus
>>> 3. CustRequestStatus