ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Refactor WorkEffort - Calendar(s)
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 12:39:55 GMT
One solution we could apply is storing the mapping in the SystemProperty
entity, like:
{code}
<SystemProperty systemResourceId="workeffort" systemPropertyId=
"calendarType.CAL_MAINTENANCE" systemPropertyValue="WEPT_MAINTENANCE"
description="Calendar Type to Work Effort Purpose Type association"/>
{code}

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>