ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Skype Group Call Next Week re-Framework Re-Factoring
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 13:16:30 GMT
Hi Everyone

We'd like to organise an initial Skype group call next week with all the
people interested in helping out with the Framework Re-factor. The main aim
is to ensure that people understand what needs to be done and where they can
start. The plan is that by the end of the call, you should have enough
information to begin working.

We think that an initial call is a good way to get things moving and
afterwards we should be able to manage any follow up using the mailing
lists, IRC or Skype.

If you are interesting in joining the group call then please respond to this
thread and include your timezone so that we can choose a time that is
convenient for everyone.

Thanks
Sharan