ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Malin <nicolas.ma...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: New OFBiz theme
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 21:06:18 GMT
Le 02/02/2016 17:25, Julien NICOLAS a écrit :
> Hi,
> I have another tracks for enhancement :
>     - RTL full management (need people to help me on that issue)
>     - User preference for main theme colours management
>     - New language selector style (maybe, need framework improvement)
>     - New theme selector style (maybe, need framework improvement)
>     - New lookup style
>     - New icon set
>     - Add application menu icon (need framework improvement)

We need more detail on what framework improvement ;), maybe open a new
issue for each.
> I would like to push it in trunk branch, but I think some issues are
> waiting hidden in shadows...
> I need some people to help me on this task or maybe to improve this
> theme.
>
> I hope you enjoy my theme that it's now easier to add it in the last
> trunk release (many thanks to Nicolas and Gil who help me for that
> last night)
>
> You'll find it here :
This theme is already usefull and haven't risk to generate any
regression. I think you can commit like that, and will offert more
visibility for other contributeur (but please don't commit the
general.properties)

Nicolas