ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adrian Crum
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 21:39:50 GMT

I can't believe it -  This is really, really sad news and I will miss
Adrian a lot.

We never met but we have had a few Skype calls together and I could feel
that OFBiz was amazingly important to him. We collaborated on the update
of the Technical documentation and the potential framework rewrite.

I approached him about doing a talk in Austin last year and he was so
keen and positive to do something that could help promote the project. I
also I remember that he laughed a lot when I told him that some people
saw him as the 'Gatekeeper of the Framework' because he was so thorough
in his reviews!

It's taking some time to for it sink in and I still can't believe he
wont be around anymore. He was a great asset to the project and will be
sorely missed.

Rest in peace - Adrian.

Thanks
Sharan