ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: sort-field="true" by default?
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 13:44:02 GMT
Imagine if we had to have a mean to configure each default?

If in a project the contrary seems better then, yes why not a config but OOTB I see no reasons.
It's now false we would just turn it to true.

Anyway this needs to be checked before being applied. It seems Bruno has some concerns, I
did not get  a chance to review details yet

Jacques