ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move Application Entity Definitions to A Separate Component
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 06:45:30 GMT
I don't agree that moving in this direction will convince our potential
adopters to chose OFBiz. Having all entities in one component doestn't give
them more choice. Neither does having all eecas in one component.

Today it is already possible to have the entity definitions split up into
multiple files to create more clarity as to what each component delivers.
The same can be said for eecas and other services. Maybe we should embark
on that, before we decide to move it all to one monolithical entity
component.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*