ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Font awesome in framework folder (branch bootstrap)
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 05:18:22 GMT
Hi Julien,

Font awesome is AWESOME! Good idea to incorporate, but again, why at the framework level and
not the theme level just as in bootstrap?

Regards,

----- Original Message -----

From: "Julien NICOLAS" <julien.nicolas@nomaka.fr>
To: "OFBiz Dev" <dev@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, 1 June, 2015 10:50:34 PM
Subject: Font awesome in framework folder (branch bootstrap)

Hi,

I'm using font awesome for my current projects.
>From the official website : "Font Awesome gives you scalable vector
icons that can instantly be customized — size, color, drop shadow, and
anything that can be done with the power of CSS."

So it's very useful for a good looking GUI :)

Do you think it could be possible to push it in the
OFBizRoot/framework/images/webapp/images folder ?

Julien.