ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Addons for OFBiz
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 08:27:09 GMT
On May 13, 2015, at 10:15 AM, Julien NICOLAS <julien.nicolas@nomaka.fr> wrote:

> Problem is, I want to enhance OFBiz functional part (GUI, Theme, user experience, etc.)
but It's really difficult to share it with the community because it must be included in the
whole project and it's hard to share your work.

Hi Julien,

this is an interesting topic, thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Some time ago I proposed to move all entity definitions from the applications components into
a separate one; this component could also contain crud/generic services: in this way it will
be easier to deploy the framework+data-model without the user interfaces that are not as generic
and universal as the data model is.
In my opinion this would be a good step in the right direction and it would be very easy to
implement.

Regards,

Jacopo