ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <h.bak...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: Addons for OFBiz
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 01:08:25 GMT
Pierre,

There are several solutions not modifying the core system when modifying
a service:
1. we create a new service calling the standard service and do the
modifications before or after it.
2. if there are many changes, copy the whole service to the new
component rename it and modify it.
3. if it is a useful change contribute it to the core system.

Regards,
Hans