ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <h.bak...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: Addons for OFBiz
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 07:48:55 GMT
Julien, It can be that i do not understand your point.

When we implement OFBiz for a customer we create a new component in
hot-deploy and we re-use as much from the OFBiz system as we can. We
also create new components like GrowERP which is just a component in
Hot-deploy. When we do that we almost not change the core ofbiz system
so we can easily upgrade.

So i think that add-ons can be easily created just by adding new
components in hot-deploy, or do i miss something?

Regards,
Hans