ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject VOTE RESULT: Begin Replacing OFBiz Framework With Moqui
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 07:55:08 GMT
Here is the tally of the votes. This was a challenge because many
replies included votes for other things, so this tally represents my
best effort at counting votes for the original subject.

PMC Members (Binding)
---------------------
+0 | 2  (Adam Heath, Jacques Le Roux)
+1 | 1  (David Jones)
-1 | 3  (Nicolas Malin, Scott Gray, Jacopo Cappellato)

Others (non-Binding)
+0 | 1  (Adrian Crum)
-1 | 2  (Ron Wheeler, Martin Becker)

The vote failed to pass with 3 -1 votes and 1 +1 vote.

The replies included a discussion about creating a POC branch to explore
the subject further. That can be done without a vote, so I will consider
this vote closed.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com