ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Heath <doo...@brainfood.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Begin Replacing OFBiz Framework With Moqui
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2015 23:17:36 GMT
On 04/26/2015 06:13 PM, Adam Heath wrote:
> On 04/26/2015 02:27 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:
>> No one is going to invest their time and effort in a POC unless they
>> have the approval and support of the community. I don't think you're
>> going to see a POC before a vote.
>>

> I would.

I haven't yet looked at Moqui either, so I'd be starting with a fresh
view.  This would also be a good way to get my feet wet.

And, without even looking at the code, the first goal would be to have
both running at the same time, in the same instance, with both being
able to call each others service engines, and both database layers
talking to the exact same structure.  That would allow for services to
be implemented in both, and would give a much clear incremental switchover.