ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Renaming OFBiz artefacts
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:47:56 GMT
Definitely a good idea.
Should it be done as a community project over a short period of time?
It would seem to be easier to do as a sort of global "search and
replace" followed by testing rather than modifying a piece and looking
for all of the references to that code and changing them and testing and
then picking the next piece.

Adding a JIRA sounds like the best start.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President