ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: move to git.
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 10:39:03 GMT
That's the point I was trying to make. Our needs in this project are
pretty basic, and Subversion handles those needs well. Git will merely
make things unnecessarily complicated.

At ApacheCon, the motivations for switching to Git were not related to
OFBiz project management, but were related to local management of
OFBiz-based projects. The common complaint was connecting local Git
repositories to the project's Subversion repository. So, switching the
project to Git will make life easier for some.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com