ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Follow Us on Twitter
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 12:29:33 GMT
I tried to add the official Tweeter timeline (copied from the setting/widget of the official
Tweeter account) but it did not work well, no ideas why
(after spending some time on it :/ )
I though committed the change, to be looked again...

Jacques

Le 16/04/2015 12:53, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> Thanks Michael,
>
> I will try that :)
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 16/04/2015 10:49, Michael Brohl a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> this can easliy created from the Twitter account, see https://dev.twitter.com/web/embedded-timelines
.

>> Michael
>> ecomify.de
>>
>> Am 16.04.15 um 10:24 schrieb Jacopo Cappellato:

could do though, on the official Apache OFBiz site main page, is

>>> I agree with Jacques: it would be great if we could get, in the OFBiz website,
only the tweets of the official Twitter account.