ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Patidar <arun.pati...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz integration for Magento eCommerce
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:41:52 GMT
Hello All,

I have created a jira ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6236. Attached the patch and
magento extension plugin file. Also attached a set-up guide.

Please feel free to contact me if you face any issue in using the
component. I will be grateful to all community members for their
valuable suggestions and feedback.

Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Manager,Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Wednesday 11 March 2015 04:49 PM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
> On Mar 10, 2015, at 10:45 PM, Pierre Smits <pierre.smits@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Apart from that, might I suggest another approach: in stead of committing
>> the solution straight away into the special purpose stack, why don't you
>> create the umbrella issue and attach the patch to it
> Yes, this is exactly what I was planning to do, I will ask Arun Patidar to prepare a
patch and submit it to a Jira ticket.
> I was not seeking for approval to commit before a community review, but instead I was
offering to the community an opportunity to get a new contribution and I was checking for
its interest in it.