ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: First public release data of OFBiz?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:04:08 GMT
And the first release of the Apache era dates back to April 2010:

http://www.apache.org/dist/ofbiz/

Jacopo

On Mar 26, 2015, at 9:01 AM, Sharan Foga <sharan.foga@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Pierre
>
> I've been doing some research and found this news snippet.
>

>     /"Open For Business 2.0.0 released
>     <http://sourceforge.net/p/ofbiz/news/2003/01/open-for-business-200-released/>/
>

> //
>
> /The Open For Business Project released version 2.0.0 of its business automation tools,
components, and applications on Monday the 20th of January 2003. This is the first stable
release of the project and offers a new option for organizations of all types that have asked
the question of Build vs. Buy. More information about Open For Business can be found on the
web site at //http://www.ofbiz.org <http://www.ofbiz.org/>//Organizations using OFBiz
can shorten enterprise information project cycles by months through a well designed architecture
and corresponding framework and through pre-built components and applications."/

> Initial releases started in 2001 but were Alpha or Beta versions. If you want to the
details of those then please let me know.