ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1668834 - /ofbiz/site/download.html
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:42:32 GMT
I propose to use the last sentence I suggested and to add a link to the wiki where we explain
that, OK?

Jacques

Le 24/03/2015 18:08, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
> On Mar 24, 2015, at 2:28 PM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>
>> I did not meant to ask our users to backport bug fixes themselves, only when a bug
miss in a release and they need it.
> If they need it, and they have the ability to create a backport, then they should be
encouraged to file a Jira ticket and provide a patch that our committer can commit to the
branch; even if they do not have the ability to provide the patch, they could still file the
ticket for the release branch, possibly referring to the revision number (or Jira ticket)
where the bug was fixed for the trunk.