ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] reintroduce the evicted specialpurpose components in R13.07
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:33:44 GMT
Le 24/03/2015 16:29, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> I think  Jacopo and I took care of this (mostly Jacopo)
> For order you can check that by yourself at http://demo-stable-ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/OrderPurchaseReportOptions
> For accounting I let you find your way (in other words I let you bring the proof it's
not ;) )

Ha you are lucky, I had it somewhere
accounting/control/FinancialSummaryReportOptions?organizationPartyId=Company
     accounting/control/TrialBalance
     accounting/control/IncomeStatement?organizationPartyId=Company
     accounting/control/BalanceSheet?organizationPartyId=Company
accounting/control/GlAccountBalanceByCostCenter?organizationPartyId=Company
Maybe not all are Birt though

Jacques