ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Proposal to introduce factory pattern to java collections
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 10:01:54 GMT
Hi All,

The move from javolution to the collections API built in to java proves to be painful. To
avoid such things in the future and to reduce the "new" keyword clutter in the code I suggest
we create factories for all collections. This way we we can also enhance the collections in
the future with any ofbiz specific code. This is also a best practice in terms of design patterns.

I would like to have opinions on whether this is a wanted / acceptable feature so I can create
a JIRA accordingly. Your opinions are appreciated.

Taher Alkhateeb.